If you want to know more about Vocational Trade or Career Pathways, the following is a list of the top 10 trades.
- Medical Assistant: this trade is the most productive one, so if you decide to work in this field, you will earn around 27,000 dollars a year, besides this field has a 35% growth rate projection within the next years and you will be able to work right alongside both doctors and their patients.
- Pharmacy technician: you will earn around 25,000 dollars a year in this job, and it has a 32% growth rate projection within the next years.
- Dental assistant: if you go for this job, you will earn around 30,000 dollars a year, and it has a 29% growth rate projection within the next years.
- Dietitian and Nutritionist: this is an important trade that will allow you to earn around 30,000 dollars a year, and it has a 14% growth rate projection within the next years. A professional Nutritionist must have knowledge about calories in food from thousands of foods along with their nutritional contents.
- Plumbing: you will earn around 42,000 dollars a year, if you take this job. Its expected growth rate is 10% within the next years. Although, this is a dirty job, you will have a good reward for doing it.
- Construction: this career pays around 40,000 dollars a year, but it depends on where the work is to be done and specifically what kind of construction it is. It has a 10% growth rate projection over the next years. You can take a training program in carpentry, commercial construction, general contractor and electrician.
- Elevator installation and repair: the salary that this job offers is 63.000 dollars a year, but the growth rate projection is only 9% over the next years.
- HVAC (air condition): this job is related to heating and refrigeration. If you are thinking of taking it, you will earn around 37,000 dollars a year, and its growth rate projection is 9% over the next years. This job will always be important to a lot of businesses, for example factories.
- Iron and metal workers: if you work with metal and iron, you will earn around 40,000 dollars a year, and the growth rate is 8% within the next years.
- Electricians: if you choose this career, you will earn around 43,000 dollars a year, and the growth rate is 7% within the next years. You can take training program in both electrical repair and electrical construction.